Compact Outdoor Fireplace Kit
The Necessories Compact small outdoor fireplace kit builds a fireplace perfectly for outdoor patio. At over eight feet wide (with 2 wood boxes) and 5 feet high, the Compact DIY outdoor fireplace is the perfect centerpiece for your outdoor living room.
This Prefab Outdoor Fireplace kit can be assembled in a few hours and comes with the following:
- Fmi’s Tuscan 29" Stainless Steel, wood-burning insert
- Log rack
- Spark curtain
- Step-by-Step instructions - anyone can build regardless of skill level
- Pre-cut Rockwood blocks (no cutting required) - Three piece block system, authentic drum tumbled for traditional look
- Silver Creek's hand-chiseled mantels and tops
- Steel reinforcements (if needed)
- VOC Compliant Masonry Adhesive
- Construction Gloves
Necessories Outdoor Living Kits use wet cast, faux Indiana Limestone mantels, caps, and tops from Silver Creek Stoneworks. These tops look like hand-chiseled natural stone.
Compact Fireplace Specifications
Compact Fireplace DIY Outdoor Fireplace Kit
- 40" W x 32" D x 70" H (total)
- 29" W x 18.5"D x 26.5" H (firebox)
- 4' stainless steel stovepipe chimney
- Spark suppressor cap
Scarlet Oak Gas Log Set (optional)
- 304 stainless grate and burner
- 18"W x 12"D system, 45,000 Btu, natural gas or LP
- Pilot light with safety thermocouple
Compact Wood Box Kit (optional)
- 32" W x 32" D x 34" H
- Available left or right side
Compact Hearth Kit (optional)
- 40" W x 12" D x 6" H
Necessories kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls’ multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland and Riverland wall systems.
The Compact Fireplace Outdoor Fireplace Kit is available in three color choices:
- Sante Fe
All caps and tops come in Indiana Limestone (gray) color.
Compact Fireplace Installation Video
Watch this video to see how easy it is to build your fireplace using a Necessories Compact Fireplace Outdoor Living Kit.